Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory. -Dr. Seuss

That famous Gracie smirk :)

This was right before Madi threw her shoe and a pumpkin!



And the shoe will be thrown in 3, 2, 1....

My twin. She looks just like I did at her age and acts like me too! Love that girl!

All by herself!

I die! Look at this!! This pic shows so much of her personality!

Love this girl!

Yay!

and then a squeal

Kelsey, Jennifer, and Brooke my brother's family. Brooke is beautiful!

Brody man!

Driveway fun at the Patton's :)


Flash back!!

2011





2012  
That is crazy to see how much they've grown in just one year. Gracie doesn't look the same at all. She has gone from a baby to a beautiful little girl. Brody looks tiny compared to today and such a handsome little boy. I wish I could say Madi doesn't suck those two fingers anymore but she does. She has grown into a beautiful little girl as well. Ricky and I are one very blessed momma and daddy. These three are what makes this world go.

Krista